The simplest things make the best breakfast. Pretty much anyone has its own method of making scrambled eggs. It is an easy to make dish, using just a couple of ingredients and taking only minutes to make from start to finish.
A knob of unsalted butter
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat the eggs together with a fork.
2. Put a knob of butter into a small pan over low heat.
3. Melt the butter slowly until it’s frothy.
4. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
5. Stir slowly using a wooden spatula, bringing in all the mixture from the edges of the pan.
6. Butter your toast and lay it on a plate. Spoon your scrambled eggs on top and finish with a sprinkling of black pepper and scallion.